ITS offers several services to alumni of the University of Michigan-Flint:
- Alumni Google Apps Account - if you graduated after May 2019 you will automatically retain your Gmail/GApps account.
- Alumni LAN Account - retain your campus and wifi access for $5/year.
- Alumni PaperCut Funds - the abilitiy to print on campus with printers that utilize PaperCut.
For more information visit the ITS Helpdesk: https://helpdesk.umflint.edu
Alumni Google Apps Account
Alumni of the University of Michigan-Flint who have completed one term of a degree-granting program are eligible to access their UMich Google Apps account free of charge.
If you graduated prior to May 2019 you will need to request a Gmail/GApps account.
For more information on Google Apps accounts visit: https://google.umflint.edu.
- Alumni Google Apps Account Includes:
Alumni LAN Account
ITS offers Alumni Accounts for alumni of the University of Michigan-Flint with graduated status.
You may not purchase an alumni account if you have not graduated from the University of Michigan-Flint.
- Alumni Account Features - $5/year:
Alumni Papercut Funds
PaperCut is the system that ITS uses to keep track of student printing in the computer labs on campus. When you print a document in the computer labs, it doesn’t automatically print on the printer at the front of the lab. You must “print” the document from your computer in the lab and then log into the PaperCut station near the printers to release your print job. When you release your print job, the fee for printing is deducted from your print account funds.
PaperCut funds are available to alumni of the University of Michigan-Flint with an active Alumni Account.
An Alumni LAN Account must be purchased and activated before PaperCut funds can be added.