Please note: Upon clicking either the "Purchase/Renew Alumni Account" or "Purchase Papercut Funds" buttons you will be required to authenticate with your uniqname and password. If you do not know your uniqname or password, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at: 810.762.3123 option 1 or visit helpdesk.umflint.edu.
ITS offers Alumni Accounts for alumni of the University of Michigan-Flint with graduated status. You may not purchase an alumni account if you have not graduated from the University of Michigan-Flint.
- Alumni Account Features - $5/year:
- Uniqname and Local Area Network(LAN) ID - allows access to lab computers on-campus.
- Wireless Access - allows access to Wireless Network at the University of Michigan-Flint and any institutions that participate in eduroam.
- E-mail Account - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Basic troubleshooting assistance from ITS Helpdesk
Alumni Papercut Funds
PaperCut is the system that ITS uses to keep track of student printing in the computer labs on campus. When you print a document in the computer labs, it doesn’t automatically print on the printer at the front of the lab. You must “print” the document from your computer in the lab and then log into the PaperCut station near the printers to release your print job. When you release your print job, the fee for printing is deducted from your print account funds.
PaperCut funds are available to alumni of the University of Michigan-Flint with an active Alumni Account.
An Alumni Account must be purchased and activated before PaperCut funds can be added.Purchase Papercut Funds